Friday, December 24, 2010

Mobile blog - Flat tire

This was the First time that I changed a flat tire here. And on a Honda Civic at that (my car tech hands have been tainted!!).

Kidding aside, it was kinda neat since I got to help my friend. It was also good that the circumstances went our way.

My friend noticed the flat early enough and was able to park at a 7-Eleven. It happened during the daytime. Weather was good. We had the tools and 'expertise'. There was a tire shop close by amd my friend needed new tires anyways (and brake pads too as it turns out). The timing/scenario was good.

Things could've seriously gone the other way around, but we were fortunate. These little things we fail to notice at times and take for granted.

But in the end, I'm really glad things went well and the day ended with a very good note for everyone.

I wish it was a Lotus Exige 240s that I had to change the tires on though instead of a Civic.... ;-)

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment