Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mobile blog - Wonton-for-the-Win!

I had set on a nice ham and turkey sammich for dinner, and when I was getting the stuff from the fridge, one of the menus stuck on the fridge door fell off.

It happened to be the To-go menu of Good Taste, and as I picked it up, I glanced at it and the Wonton noodle soup menu stood out!

Dang... I had to get one! Considering I passed on an opportunity for it last week when I was down with a fever. So off I drove to Good Taste!

It was a very wet night too but that just added to the 'perfection' of the ambience of having a nice hot bowl of noodle soup on a quiet, rainy night.

When I got seated, I didn't waste time and ordered the roast pork and wonton noodle from the menu. As it looked in the menu's picture, I assumed they'd skimp on the tasty wonton in lieu of the added roast pork. How wrong I was...

My order came and it was packed with the roast pork and wonton. And there was at least 6 wonton in it!

What is cooler is that it is as good as it looks. Very good as a matter of fact! Now I could be biased since I was hungry and craving for it - but I think a lot will agree once they try this dish out.

I left with a full tummy and a very satisfied customer. I'm really glad my friend told me about this place - as I will definitely recommend it to everyone else for sure!

Sugoi, danzen!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment