Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ooo... steak! Or is it?

My girlfriend was able to snag one of those 'free steaks' that the Outback Steak House had a promo on.

So we get to have a good excuse to grab some food and see how good (or bad) it is.

I personally didn't expect too much, and it was a good thing too. The steak I got looked better than it tasted. It was ok, but nothing more. The brown bread was good though, and we had a couple of those. But alas, the steaks themselves gave a mediocre performance.

I remember the last time I went to an Outback, the steak was good. It could be that mine wasn't prepped well I guess. Based on my current experience, there are other and better steak houses out there to try.

Aside from one of our steaks being free, and the good bread, I couldn't think of anything else food-wise that was above 'ho-hum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment