Friday, November 6, 2009

** Cakes Galore **

One of my 'weaknesses' are cakes. From the simplest and plain pre-packed butter cake slices, to more 'complex', multi-layered ones, I'd eat a cake any time, any day.

A good friend of mine (let's call her Cakemaster-chan) started baking stuff, and she has progressed so awesomely, that if you see her creations, I bet you'll think it was specially made by a high-end bakery somewhere downtown in a secret 'VIP-only' location. And that's just the outside of the the cake.

Now grab a slice.

Then bite into it to complete the overall awesome cake experience. Yummy indeed!


One of my friend's masterpieces - an awesomely made baby shower cake!

You'll see that in every creation she makes, the effort and attention to detail speak for themselves.

Each cake is a masterpiece, a work of art, and not some run-of-the-mill-mass-produced-cake (though I do like those mass-produced kinds too...I told you, I'm a sucker for cakes!).


Not only taste, but presentation is emphasized. What's in the nice boxes? Cupcakes!


Even Rin agrees - the materials used are good enough to live in (note: Pocky snack and Rin not included)!

Check out her blog here. I've also linked her blogsite in my blog links section.

Cheers and good luck, Cakemaster-chan. For sure you have all our support (specially our tummies, hehe). Keep up the good work!

Gambare-gambare, Cakemaster-chan!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment